It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I’m in act 3 lower city and the same is no longer letting me save despite only having 7-10 saves across all characters and I tried new save,overwrite and long rest as well as restarting the game and making sure it’s up to date. Not sure what to do I’ve put 140 hours in and I don’t want to restart again and have this possibly happen again. I did send larian but they haven’t gotten back yet so figured I’d ask the community before burning my ps5 and taking a stroll into oncoming traffic lol
voodeedooo: I’m in act 3 lower city and the same is no longer letting me save despite only having 7-10 saves across all characters and I tried new save,overwrite and long rest as well as restarting the game and making sure it’s up to date. Not sure what to do I’ve put 140 hours in and I don’t want to restart again and have this possibly happen again. I did send larian but they haven’t gotten back yet so figured I’d ask the community before burning my ps5 and taking a stroll into oncoming traffic lol
wrong forum. go to bg3
error 544 is a PS out of space error so its hard to see how this is a Gog question

are you playing with your PS against a PC in multiplayer perhaps?
anyway the issue normally happens with cloud or cross save enabled as the platform tends to lie about the fact it IS still making saves even after you tell it not to... Larian support is worthless and the main work around is to manully unlink and relink your Larian accounts then log in and deleate the junk

also yes BG3 has a different sub forum