It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I noticed what is probably a minor update to BG:EE with no changelog anywhere (yet), with a letter change from (A) to (B) for GOG. No mention on Steam discussion or Beamdog Forums, or here for that matter.

What has changed?

Thanks.
Lemonsquare: Hi,

I noticed what is probably a minor update to BG:EE with no changelog anywhere (yet), with a letter change from (A) to (B) for GOG. No mention on Steam discussion or Beamdog Forums, or here for that matter.

What has changed?

Thanks.
Still no reply to this.
ImmenseBeing: Still no reply to this.
2.3.67.3 (A) are Galaxy installers
2.3.67.3 (B) are Classic installers (Non Galaxy)
Both are available.
ImmenseBeing: Still no reply to this.
olnorton: 2.3.67.3 (A) are Galaxy installers
Both are available.
Thanks didn't know (B) meant Classic installers. This means the classic installers were just updated recently?
olnorton: 2.3.67.3 (A) are Galaxy installers
Both are available.
ImmenseBeing: Thanks didn't know (B) meant Classic installers. This means the classic installers were just updated recently?
What is a classic installer? It is the Legacy option. What is Legacy?

Legacy gives me the 1.32064 version and the default Galaxy setting gives me a more current update which is 2.3.67.3.
Post edited June 16, 2018 by Parture
Parture: Legacy gives me a 1.32064 so the default Galaxy setting gives me a more current update which is 2.3.67.3.
I believe legacy is the old EE based on classic engine, before they rewritten it on Chome.