It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There seems to be an update as of November 4th that is not available on GOG. Can anyone provide a working link, since the publisher's website does not care to provide this simple service, and I can¨t get it from within the game itself?

UPDATE EDIT: The solution was to add the game in GOG Galaxy manually, then it installed the update.
Post edited November 11, 2021 by Punkfood
What if I don't want to use Gog Galaxy? How can I download the latest offline installer?
rmagyar78: What if I don't want to use Gog Galaxy? How can I download the latest offline installer?
In your game library, bring up one of your games. Click on "DOWNLOAD OFFLINE BACKUP GAME INSTALLERS". There should be a list of files for download, including the latest installer files. Maybe including one or more recent patch files.
rmagyar78: What if I don't want to use Gog Galaxy? How can I download the latest offline installer?
alcaray: In your game library, bring up one of your games. Click on "DOWNLOAD OFFLINE BACKUP GAME INSTALLERS". There should be a list of files for download, including the latest installer files. Maybe including one or more recent patch files.
Thanks, but for this game (Axis and Allies 1942 Online) only one version available 1.0.4, which is way beyond the latest available.
alcaray: In your game library, bring up one of your games. Click on "DOWNLOAD OFFLINE BACKUP GAME INSTALLERS". There should be a list of files for download, including the latest installer files. Maybe including one or more recent patch files.
rmagyar78: Thanks, but for this game (Axis and Allies 1942 Online) only one version available 1.0.4, which is way beyond the latest available.
Then open a ticket and have support update their files.