It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with referendum - colonist are complaining "We're starting run out of food!" - but I have a really high rating of food income -

And I have a problem with a crime level too - there's no crime, yet colonist complain about high crime level.

Do you understand what's going on? Maybe I do something wrong?

Please, help

PS. I'm sorry about my English, I hope you understand, what I mean
Attachments:
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
When something like this happened to me, I eventually discovered (Just In Time) that during a previous Trade Mission I had set one of my main staple foodstuffs to "Do Not Consume" in the inventory. I had intended that to be temporary, to rapidly accumulate the quantity needed for the trade. But it was forgotten and went on and on and on. Turned out, at the critical moment, that something like 70% of my stored food was locked away.

The rest of that scenario (Eden Crater, the last one) was a cakewalk after I reset that.