It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Steam version was updated to ver 1.182 way back in March. Why hasn't our version been updated?
soundinsilence: The Steam version was updated to ver 1.182 way back in March. Why hasn't our version been updated?
Well, the war in Ukraine happened. I guess they never sent the files do GoG...
soundinsilence: The Steam version was updated to ver 1.182 way back in March. Why hasn't our version been updated?
ladyonthemoon: Well, the war in Ukraine happened. I guess they never sent the files do GoG...
There is at least one active dev on Steam - but maybe they don't know how to provide files to GOG.
News : https://www.facebook.com/atomrpg/posts/2252464858237121?comment_id=1060603571222943&reply_comment_id=975338219817877
Could you please possibly post the content? The FB post is not visible without a FB account.
Adarion: Could you please possibly post the content? The FB post is not visible without a FB account.
Ah, stupid of them...

Here it is: "Hello, we had technical problems with uploading to GOG, because we were not at home. But now we have back to Kyiv and are preparing a patch."
ladyonthemoon: Here it is: "Hello, we had technical problems with uploading to GOG, because we were not at home. But now we have back to Kyiv and are preparing a patch."
Thanks!
I just looked up the devs, seems like an international team... troubled times. But one can see: People work with each other, no matter (political) frontiers.
Adarion: Thanks!
I just looked up the devs, seems like an international team... troubled times. But one can see: People work with each other, no matter (political) frontiers.
They always have. :)
Just bought this game today and before starting it up I saw this forum thread about a missing update.

I tried searching but was unable to find any information on this 1.182 patch being talked about here. I could see that the previous patches added in meaningful expansion and content to the game so I really want to know what exactly would be coming with this new patch.

Can anyone provide more information? I'd really like to know if it is worth waiting for this patch before playing or not?

I understand the situation the developers are facing so certainly don't hold that against them. I have plenty of other games I can play while waiting if need be.

EDIT - Ah nevermind. I see this forums is for BOTH games. Thought this was a Trudograd forum and my games patch version was way out of date. GOG needs some better forums. Ha ha.
Post edited June 21, 2022 by Kolrath
It's here..., version 1.182 is now available
slackmg: It's here..., version 1.182 is now available
Great! :D
slackmg: It's here..., version 1.182 is now available
Updated for Windows only!

As usual, Mac and Linux users will have to wait!
The update is now available for Mac and Linux. All's well that ends well. :)
ladyonthemoon: The update is now available for Mac and Linux. All's well that ends well. :)
Hello friends, I'm sorry there is so little information from us, we need month or two to get everything in work shape and we'll start making you happy with a new update. Peace be with you all.
ladyonthemoon: The update is now available for Mac and Linux. All's well that ends well. :)
d_martynenko: Hello friends, I'm sorry there is so little information from us, we need month or two to get everything in work shape and we'll start making you happy with a new update. Peace be with you all.
Thanks. We are all aware of your difficulties. Take care all of you! :)

https://www.facebook.com/AtomTeamDev/

For people who don't know what you look like:

https://scontent.fcdg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/31956089_164750220859372_7232768589101531136_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=p9mgjqKRB7cAX91w4Xk&_nc_ht=scontent.fcdg1-1.fna&oh=00_AT80wkoB-W_qcAfBycqsKfm7AMZU_10q2hisVnoQA2hVPA&oe=62D9AA63
Post edited June 24, 2022 by ladyonthemoon