It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi guys. The patch we uploaded to Steam a few hours ago is now ready for use on GOG. This badboy fixes most of the problems we found with the help of the QA team and the players.
Here's the changelog with most of the big fixes, but don't forget, there's always a ton of tiny ones too!

Fixed the bug when your companions would just freeze up and don’t respond to your commands;
The mechanics of using grenades are reworked for AI;
Your companions now use only the equipped throwing weapons;
Now your animation change the higher you are in the Martial Arts skill;
Fixed the ability “Flea Waltz” for Dzhulbars;
Fixed the quest of the militiaman Kadushkin in Krasnoznamenny;
Removed the ability to farm EXP in the Dead City (Killdozer);
A lot of minor and not so minor fixes in the "Safe journey" farm;
A lot of fixes for the final battle in the Dead City;
Fixed the exploit that could give you infinite amount of throwing weapons;
The “Witness” now can be finished correctly;
A lot of minor fixes in the Red Fighter village;
A lot of minor fixes in the Dan’s Factory;
Added Grass Bending;
Added new Random Encounter locations;
Two new weapons: VSSM and Saiga-A.

ALSO!

If you check out Steam page, you will see that we made a special bundle for those who wish to support us further even after buying the game. It adds two small surprises into the game, as well as grants you the remastered soundtrack and the official HD wallpaper pack.

This Supporter bundle will also be on GOG very soon!
So don't worry, you won't have to buy the Steam version if you wanna support us!

The only problem is that we need to first talk some stuff over with the GOG tech staff, since we faced a problem while adding this Supporter Pack to GOG. Since the guys are probably gone till Monday, we can expect a 3-6 day delay in posting this Supporter Pack here. The GOG tech staff has proven to be very informed and quick to reply and help us out with any and all tech difficulties, so I think we'll fix the problem real soon, so you could enjoy a DRM free Supporter Pack for Atom!

Thank you very much for reading!
Have an awesome weekend.
Thanks for all your work!
Now we just need to wait for GoG staff to approve it or something I guess... version 1.104 is teh latest available for download....seems we are a bit behind, even some shady torrent sites carry 1.105 by now :D
Post edited June 22, 2019 by makar0niasty
Hey,thanks for another patch for an already great game! Hopefully there will be new content patches/DLCs or even an add-on in the future.. this game must be growing! Keep up the good work!
And let there be ATOM!
makar0niasty: Thanks for all your work!
Now we just need to wait for GoG staff to approve it or something I guess... version 1.104 is teh latest available for download....seems we are a bit behind, even some shady torrent sites carry 1.105 by now :D
It was live on Galaxy from the moment of OP's post - it's just the offline installers that lag behind for some reason. It's annoying because I kind of hate Galaxy, yet I'm too impatient to wait for the offline ones - so I end up getting both...
makar0niasty: Thanks for all your work!
squid830: It was live on Galaxy from the moment of OP's post - it's just the offline installers that lag behind for some reason. It's annoying because I kind of hate Galaxy, yet I'm too impatient to wait for the offline ones - so I end up getting both...
guess maybe Galaxy is somehow automated...while the offline installer thingie needs to be manually approved or generated, and since its weekend, well ....... Unless this is a new GoG strategy to delay offline things, and force people to get on Galaxy ;/
Yeah it sucks a bit. One of the reasons I buy on GoG is not having to use any kind of a client.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by makar0niasty
And a 1.105 is up... wohoooo!