It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

there seems to be a problem with the download of the current version of ATOM: RPG

When I click on "ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game (Part 1 of 6)" the download works as expected, but when clicking on "ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game (Part 2 of 6)" all I get is a "404 - Not Found" as result.

Did anyone else experience this problem?
anmith: Hi,

there seems to be a problem with the download of the current version of ATOM: RPG

When I click on "ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game (Part 1 of 6)" the download works as expected, but when clicking on "ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game (Part 2 of 6)" all I get is a "404 - Not Found" as result.

Did anyone else experience this problem?
Greetings,

I also experienced the same problem in the same way. Part 1 downloads as normal, part 2 download attempt returns - 404 Not Found -. Four tries with same result. Later (20 min.) successfully downloaded Might and Magic 8, so problem does not seem to be on my side.

Edit: New Information.

After finding more discussion about this topic at the bottom of the Changelog post, I followed the idea that parts 4, 5 and 6 are the actual working game files. Part 1 was reported as corrupt when attempting to install, but using 4, 5 and 6 starting with 4 seems to work.
Post edited July 13, 2020 by LesTyebe
LesTyebe: After finding more discussion about this topic at the bottom of the Changelog post, I followed the idea that parts 4, 5 and 6 are the actual working game files. Part 1 was reported as corrupt when attempting to install, but using 4, 5 and 6 starting with 4 seems to work.
Thanks for confirming. I opened a support request, hopefully GOG will fix it soon.
LesTyebe: After finding more discussion about this topic at the bottom of the Changelog post, I followed the idea that parts 4, 5 and 6 are the actual working game files. Part 1 was reported as corrupt when attempting to install, but using 4, 5 and 6 starting with 4 seems to work.
anmith: Thanks for confirming. I opened a support request, hopefully GOG will fix it soon.
Hello again,

Just checking back to see if you got the game installed and working. If you did, good, sorry to waste your time. If you didn't, try to download only parts 4, 5, and 6 and then install starting with part 4 (it will find the rest to install the whole game). I have the game working now by this method. It is good to let GOG know about this for future buyers, but it does work by just using parts 4, 5 and 6 for now.

p.s. yes, your name is anmith, not "different user"
hi,

seems the downloads are fixed now.