It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello, friends!
Here's another small patch to fix the bugs we found last time.
Along these fixes we're posting eight new weapon mods you, our community, has asked for. There is now a way to modify your weapon through found parts.
Thank you for continuing to give us great ideas! Let there be ATOM!

Changelog:
* Added 8 new modifications for some weapons;
* Better grass graphics;
* Character animation bugs (rare)
* Added camera positioning in dialogues;
* New point marker added;
* Rare bug with item count fixed;
* Isometric mode cutscene bug fixed;
* Sand storm's effect on character fixed;
* F and V keys now zoom camera in and out;
* New animations for wolves;
* And many more minor fixes.
Attachments:
Wow!

Now, this is what I call a post-release game support! :)

You guys rock!
Youtuber Neyreyan has a video breakdown of the gun mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o640tmFCy2I
This is indeed amazing support - especially considering the game was pretty much complete and bug-free (arguably and relatively, respectively).

The last time a game had this much post-release support was probably Age of Decadence AFAIR...
@Alm888 thanks! And we're never stopping, too! :D

@nalldrg yup! This guy is always fast with the videos.

@squid830 thank you very much. Supporting Atom all the time is very important for us, since it's a passion project. We'll never drop it until it's completely issue free.
d_martynenko: @Alm888 thanks! And we're never stopping, too! :D

@nalldrg yup! This guy is always fast with the videos.

@squid830 thank you very much. Supporting Atom all the time is very important for us, since it's a passion project. We'll never drop it until it's completely issue free.
I admire your dedication - especially since I don't think I've ever seen any software written anywhere by anyone that is ever 100% issue free (since there's ALWAYS something to improve)... Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is still getting fan-made updates to this day (not really a fair comparison, since VtM:B was a typical Obsidian release, i.e. incredibly buggy when it came out... but it does show that there's always "something else" to "fix", whether it actually needs it or not...).

Can't wait for the Trudograd expansion!

(though I haven't played this since 1.07 I think, so there's definitely stuff to find - not to mention I haven't tried out a crazy-high luck build yet, nor a crazy melee build).
Post edited October 12, 2019 by squid830
high rated
+ small patch 1.1093:

- Fixed the bridges in the Mountain Pass of Woes being inaccessible (for gamepad);
- Fixed the bug when the grass effect didn’t work correctly;
- Fixed the rats and rat king animations;
- Companions once again attack rats and the rat king;
- Postman and Alexander now don’t visit Otradnoye if you attacked the villagers;
- Fixed the camera bugs. Now the camera correctly centers on you in the dialogues;
- Added lines when failing for the new crafted items;
- Better sound for the Hull of the Ship in Peregon;
- Better translation in the dialogues and combat taunts.
d_martynenko: + small patch 1.1093
You are way too fast for GOG: it didn't even manage to upload the 1.1092 patch (for Linux). :)
Post edited October 13, 2019 by Alm888
d_martynenko: + small patch 1.1093
Alm888: You are way too fast for GOG: it didn't even managed to upload the 1.1092 patch (for Linux). :)
Roger! Now we will write to the GOG for spin the wheel.
d_martynenko: Now we will write to the GOG for spin the wheel.
You might need "WD-40" to do the spinning. :)
It is GOG, after all. I usually give them a week before fulfilling the "2% of sales, 50% of support requests" part. :)