It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello, friends!

Today is the day we publish the 1.108 patch. However, bugfixes which are listed below, are not everything this new version holds. We also supplied it with the first iteration of gamepad compatibility, just like some of you asked us! After the update installs, press any gamepad button on the main menu screen, or pick the controller in the options menu to activate it.

Work on Trudograd continues, and soon we'll update you all with screenshots and info about the standalone addon.

Thanks you for reading.

https://youtu.be/ylaeomQA9pA
https://youtu.be/niHbOQMH3ew

Changelog:

- Added first version of controller support;
- Fixed random encounters in Dead City;
- Fixed a visual bug on the character screen;
- Fixed Maxim Kalosha quest;
- Fixed throwing knives not appearing in the hand properly;
- Fixed logic error in Artemyev's room;
- Fixed three bug packs in locations: Factory, Waterfall, Container yard;
- Dzhulbars' perk bug fixed;
- Follower AI fixed, as was the bug that added evasion to them without reason;
- Sveta Earwig dialogue bug fixed;
- Blinding effect's bug fixed;
- Sequence breaking if turn is ended by taking off clothes fixed;
- Follower's bodies are now highlighted even when wearing Kikimora suits;
- Various minor bugs fixed;

+ Update 1.1081

- Reworked most minimaps and added new ones;
- Turn ends on button hold when playing with a gamepad, to lessen risk of doing it by accident;
- Fixed player freezing over on entrance to location;
- Fixed the RPK model;
- Reworked new interface sounds;
Post edited August 15, 2019 by d_martynenko
Hey there,ATOM Gang,

thanks for the patch and keep up the good work!
Just bought the supporter DLC. Thanks for the continued patches!
Wrathclaw77: Hey there,ATOM Gang,

thanks for the patch and keep up the good work!
Alpha_Guardian: Just bought the supporter DLC. Thanks for the continued patches!
Thank you friends for your support. Without this help, none of this would be possible.
d_martynenko: + Update 1.1081
Hi, I'm about to start my adventure with ATOM. Could you, please, tell me, when do you plan to deliver v.1.1081 installer for Linux? From what I see there is still only version 1.107 available.
d_martynenko: + Update 1.1081
ciemnogrodzianin: Hi, I'm about to start my adventure with ATOM. Could you, please, tell me, when do you plan to deliver v.1.1081 installer for Linux? From what I see there is still only version 1.107 available.
Hopefully soon, I keep checking back throughout the day. I believe GOG staff are the ones who have to release it.
ciemnogrodzianin: Hi, I'm about to start my adventure with ATOM. Could you, please, tell me, when do you plan to deliver v.1.1081 installer for Linux? From what I see there is still only version 1.107 available.
Alpha_Guardian: Hopefully soon, I keep checking back throughout the day. I believe GOG staff are the ones who have to release it.
Hi friends, it’s very strange that it has not been updated, we downloaded the build on the 15th, maybe it's worth the more wait :(

Now I’ll try to make the archive and direct send to the GOG.
Attachments:
Got it! Thank you!
Attachments:
atom.png (173 Kb)