It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was so surprised there was no change log visible in the GoG library.
I adore this title but some things really needed fixing like key rebind!!! Also some titles like Yars Revenge you could not fully play if you only have a keyboard (cannot swap from classic to new unless you had a controller).

They fixed the issue with Yars Revenge thankfully. You can now press <tab> to swap between the modes. I did not find any rebind though. Sigh. They have a long way to go with accessbility.

Also the reimagined Combat desperately needs rebinding and AI players. Pong also needs rebind because unless you have a controller you cannot play with another player so two on keyboard..... sorry won't let you. How can they leave obvious things like this out.

Here is the change log
https://mp1st.com/news/atari-50-the-anniversary-celebration-update-1-03-adds-new-settings-fixes-this-january-18

really hoping they are going to add more titles especially perhaps Computer Space. There are simulations of Computer Space but I would love to see Digital Eclipse make one and perhaps a nice re imagining.
Post edited March 11, 2023 by styggron