Changelog for Update 27845 / (Windows, Linux and Mac) (added 18 May 2017):
- Fixed an issue wherein Varjuna ( Daeva Archer Boss) would get stuck when in combat.
- Fixed an issue wherein Sloth Achievement would be attainable after save and exit. It was an exploit.
- Fixed an issue wherein the 'NO' button for New Game Warning Tab wouldn't work.
- Fixed an issue which would occur when boss death and a spell would activate at the same time.
- Fixed an issue wherein Balvaan (Hammer weapon) wouldn't play the SFX when it would slam the ground.
- Increased the speed of Ghor Parikrama ( Death from above) Shastra sequence.
- Fixed an issue wherein Monkey would even evade while stunned.
- Fixed an issue wherein the fireballs of Anathema Shastra would act like act like a boomerang weapon.
- Fixed an issue wherein Matka and Jaddi Butti could be used for an indefinite amount of times.
- Fixed an issue with Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue wherein saving and loading the game would not display the item drops in Mini-map.
- Fixed an issue wherein Totems shot by fireballs would be visible even after destroying the Totems.
- Fixed an issue wherein Guardian room icon would overlap with another icon in Mini-map
- Fixed an issue wherein Asura footsteps could be heard when using a Magic weapon.
- Fixed an issue wherein Yartigaa & Vamii ( Vanara Boss) marker would sink partially in the ground.
- Fixed an issue with Lohaar exit button when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue wherein the Hit Particle in Totem would appear outside the mesh.
- Fixed error/typo in the loading screen.
Apart from these new fixes, if you recollect, we had a Beta running for about a week which had many other improvements, fixes, as well as the Keyboard only controls. We have moved all those changes to the current version.
Here is the Patch Log of the Beta:
- Fixed an issue where in Hahthira Vayraath (Elephant Beamer) wouldn't die when using Vyakujit Kavach (Blast Shield).
- Optimized the game and decreased it's RAM usage. We are hopeful that players with low RAM should also be able to play Asura optimally. However, we recommend that you have at least 2 GB of - Free Memory available while playing Asura.
- Fixed an issue where in Varjun would get stuck when Asura would cast a spell on him.
- Fixed an issue where the invisible wall would generate in levels.
- Tons of UI fixes and polish.
- Fixed an issue where in spells like Swastya Hathoda would not work as intended if the targeted enemy would die before it hit them.
- Added back button for Lohaar (Black Smith) and Dukaan (Shop) when using Control Scheme C.
- Fixed an issue where in Footsteps wouldn't sound as intended when sprinting or moving at high speed.
- Changed the name of the various traps in the game.
- Fixed an issue where in Melee weapon abilities would work with a ranged weapon.
- Fixed an issue where in pots or breakables would provide experience orbs after reaching Maximum Level.
- Fixed an issue where in Camera would lose focus from Asura resulting in a black screen.
- You can now roll and destroy destructible. Yes, we too are big fans of DARK SOULS! :)