Build ID 27657 - 3rd May
- Fixed an issue where in Spearman units would get stuck near the wall in their run animation
- Fixed an issue where in Asura would go out of rooms.
- Polished some UI transition effects.
- Fixed an issue where in the Boss unlock UI would not be aligned properly.
- Fixed an issue where in Projectiles would fly out of room.
Regarding the Win 10 and Xbox One Controller Issue:
We made some changes to the Xbox One controller settings and we hope it works with all Win 10 version. However, Xbox One controller works best in Win 10 with latest patch v.10.0.14393.
There is a known bug with the Xbox One controller and Windows 10 with Unity 3D engine.
Please try the below instructions and do let us know if it works fine.
- Open Device Manager
- Right Click "Xbox One Controller"
- Select Update Driver Software
- Browse on my PC
- Let me pick from a list
- "Microsoft Xbox One Controller"
We are now working on Keyboard Only Control Scheme for the game.
This update is for Win & Linux version only.
Build ID 27662 - 3rd May
After the recent introduction of the WASD control scheme, players got a bit confused and thought that new controls was only for Keyboard.
This is actually not what we intended. In order to clear out the confusion we have renamed the scheme and improved the UI in the latest patch
We are now calling the control scheme:
- Control Scheme A - Enables Keyboard to move and use shortcuts. Mouse to look-at, Attack and Switch weapon.
- Control Scheme B - Enables Mouse to move and attack, Keyboard for shortcuts.
- Changed the UI for Configuring Control Scheme for better user experience.
- Changed the names of the Control Scheme.
- Fixed binding issues with certan keys with regards to the new control scheme.
- Fixed an issue where in Alternate attack (A) was not working when using the Mouse and Keyboard Controls.
As mentioned previously, we will be introducing Only Keyboard Controls soon.
Build ID 27761 - 7th May
- Added Control Scheme C which enables you to play the game only with the Keyboard.
- Changed the tech for the text in the Shastra Screen. Fonts are much more crisp and the description is much more informative. Shastra screen is much more optimized.
- Improved the text quality in HUD buttons.
- Made quality improvements of fonts for Status overlays, item drop, enemy death labels etc.
- Changed the Shastra Screen Camera from panning to Static to improve readibility and user experience.
- Fixed Jaal Leg armour (Immune to traps). It will now only provide immunity from spike and monkey traps.
- Fixed and reworked on some of the achievements and it's decription.
- Fixed navigation issues when using keyboard in Control Config screen.
- Added save prompt when saving the keyboard config
- Added a warning when selecting the default settings in Control Config screen.
Some of our players have reported issues with the game in low end systems. We are now trying to optimize it so that everyone get's to enjoy the game.
Build ID 27845 - 17th May
- Fixed an issue wherein Varjuna ( Daeva Archer Boss) would get stuck when in combat.
- Fixed an issue wherein Sloth Achievement would be attainable after save and exit. It was an exploit.
- Fixed an issue wherein the 'NO' button for New Game Warning Tab wouldn't work.
- Fixed an issue which would occur when boss death and a spell would activate at the same time.
- Fixed an issue wherein Balvaan (Hammer weapon) wouldn't play the SFX when it would slam the ground.
- Increased the speed of Ghor Parikrama ( Death from above) Shastra sequence.
- Fixed an issue wherein Monkey would even evade while stunned.
- Fixed an issue wherein the fireballs of Anathema Shastra would act like act like a boomerang weapon.
- Fixed an issue wherein Matka and Jaddi Butti could be used for an indefinite amount of times.
- Fixed an issue with Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue wherein saving and loading the game would not display the item drops in Mini-map.
- Fixed an issue wherein Totems shot by fireballs would be visible even after destroying the Totems.
- Fixed an issue wherein Guardian room icon would overlap with another icon in Mini-map
- Fixed an issue wherein Asura footsteps could be heard when using a Magic weapon.
- Fixed an issue wherein Yartigaa & Vamii ( Vanara Boss) marker would sink partially in the ground.
- Fixed an issue with Lohaar exit button when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue wherein the Hit Particle in Totem would appear outside the mesh.
- Fixed error/typo in the loading screen.
Apart from these new fixes, if you recollect, we had a Beta running for about a week which had many other improvements, fixes, as well as the Keyboard only controls. We have moved all those changes to the current version.
Here is the patch log of the beta:
- Fixed an issue where in Hahthira Vayraath (Elephant Beamer) wouldn't die when using Vyakujit Kavach (Blast Shield).
- Optimized the game and decreased it's RAM usage. We are hopeful that players with low RAM should also be able to play Asura optimally. However, we recommend that you have at least 2 GB of - Free Memory available while playing Asura.
- Fixed an issue where in Varjun would get stuck when Asura would cast a spell on him.
- Fixed an issue where the invisible wall would generate in levels.
- Tons of UI fixes and polish.
- Fixed an issue where in spells like Swastya Hathoda would not work as intended if the targeted enemy would die before it hit them.
- Added back button for Lohaar (Black Smith) and Dukaan (Shop) when using Control Scheme C.
- Fixed an issue where in Footsteps wouldn't sound as intended when sprinting or moving at high speed.
- Changed the name of the various traps in the game.
- Fixed an issue where in Melee weapon abilities would work with a ranged weapon.
- Fixed an issue where in pots or breakables would provide experience orbs after reaching Maximum Level.
- Fixed an issue where in Camera would lose focus from Asura resulting in a black screen.
- You can now roll and destroy destructible. Yes, we too are big fans of DARK SOULS! :)
Build ID 27855 - 24th May
- Each Matka (fire extinguishing item) and Jaddi Butti ( Cure Poison Item) has 3 charges now.
- Your items should endure much longer.
- Fixed an issue where bosses would get stuck during some animations.
- Fixed an issue wherein Abhizitta Shastra (Freeze ward) could be cast simultaneously during certain scenarios.
- Tons of UI fixes and polish.
Post edited July 04, 2017 by OgreHeadStudio