It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Miner:
For miner, the ammunition type is specified as none instead of energy. Bat the miner need energy to work.
this might be a leftover effect from old ammo bug. does this happen with new miner modules installed?
found and fixed the issue (119)
it was a problem with reload ammo on undock. doesn't effect the module, just loading the wrong icon.
I occasionally get an error message 'An error has been logged' when I am docked in a station. When I look in the error log I see the following text multiple times:

PLT:2 BLD:0.0118
DeviceID: DESKTOP-LD93802 GfxMem:5991 SysMem:16326 OS:Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit Proc:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHzNullReferenceException
UnityEngine.GameObject.GetComponent[T] () (at <12d10dc81c174d13b71f46cfb761f21d>:0)
list_fleet_script.LateUpdate () (at <e77ae2b61eed4e36802dd4723cdf2605>:0)

The error doesn't seem to cause any problems. After quitting the game and restarting the error is gone. I haven't been able to consitently reproduce the issue, but it sometimes occurs after I dock into a station
Also I like the new station journal UI. However I have one suggestion for an improvement

Currently whenever you select a station it defaults to the first (Market) tab. However sometimes I just want to look through the stations to find for example a specific skill. For that it would be nice so if you select another stations it stays on the same (here skills) tab as the previous selected station
i will take a look at those.
Sometimes I get a strange display when loading the game (see picture)
Attachments: