It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beam weapons:
Generic light beam has the ammo type set to none, I did not check the other beam guns yet.

Text overlapping:
Text overlapping (see picture): Biomate University (Tutorial Office) Basic fleet command.

Game becomes to easy:
In my opinion, the game is to easy with all the ship specials. It might be better to limit the specials to two with only 5 to 10%. Then one would have to learn the relevant/necessary skills again.

Put D.R.A Ott
Attachments:
Post edited April 05, 2021 by sysopa
Ship in tactical presentation:
From time to time, the ship within a station is displayed in tactical view (see picture). It happens at different stations.
Attachments:
Wormhole problems:
Found wormholes are sometimes displayed as unexplored wormholes in the data journal under MISC. Apparently these wormholes are no longer accessible with autopilot later in the game, e.g. after destroying the ship and loading the last save state. They are still displayed, but have no connection to the sectors. The sectors from which the connection to the wormholes originates are no longer present. You can reach the wormholes with the warp drive, but when you return through the warp gate, only a black screen appears.
Attachments:
wormhole.jpg (119 Kb)
can you email me your save with steps to reproduce? i can't get the bug to happen for me.
emal is on the way

Problems in the Ion Child sector:
In the sector Ion Child the movement of the own ship and also the NPC ships is sporadically displayed jerky. This behavior does not occur in the other sectors.