It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rare items:
Rare items should yield a better price and not be disassembled.
Salvage:
Occasionally, salvage items are not completely recovered. The salvager then simply stops (see picture).
Attachments:
salvager1.jpg (267 Kb)
i fixed the salvage in 115. bad center placement on one of the JUNK models.
Different names:
Fragmented thermal modules are referred to as fragments as soon as they are in the cargo bay (see picture).
Attachments:
fragment1.jpg (260 Kb)
Ships piling up:
Sometimes ships piling up (see picture)
Attachments:
Ship sometimes does not stop:
Ship flies with autopilot, but when reaching the target sector the ship does not stop, but simply moves on.
autopilot bug?
let me know if you can figure out how to replicate that. i can't get it to happen on my end.
The ship does not stop from time to time:
I can't reproduce it, only describe it. Ship flies with autopilot and afterburner. When the target sector is reached, the speed indicator goes to zero, but the ship continues to move out of the sector. It moves normally again when a target is selected in the sector.
The ship does not stop from time to time (2):
I can't reproduce it, only describe it. Ship flies on autopilot, afterburner and in tactical mode. When reaching the target sector, the speed indicator goes to zero, but the ship keeps moving out of the sector to nowhere. The ship does not respond to the keyboard and mouse. It moves normally again when a target is selected in the sector.
okay, do you notice it on the same gates more often than not?
what sector are you in? what ship are you in?
The ship does not stop from time to time (3):
The problem occurs in different sectors.
Ship is a modified version of BC-1 Alpharis Predaror. No stat data was changed, only the appearance (see ship_data_(recon_destroyer_3)90304.txt). I have been using the ship for many versions.
May have found a way to reproduce the problem.
Ship is in Biomate University in Void Starcross. Select Blades of Dandrow with MAP, leave station, activate afterburner and switch to tactical display. Fly to Blades of Dandrow, select Void Starcross as destination with M key and fly back with afterburner. On arrival at Void Starcross the ship does not stop.
Sent the save file by e-mail "Ship does not stop"
thanks for that save, i found the issue and fixed in 115 :)
Hey Momoguru,

I have been wanting to say this for a while, but your active presence in the forums, interaction with the GoG community, and commitment to the development of this game - its something I dont see in any other game forum here.

The fact that you are not a small team or a large well funded company but a solo dev, puts any of these other devs to shame, and they could stand to learn a lot from your example.

Astrox Imperium was the first game I took the plunge on buying as 'in dev', based mainly on your forum activity and efforts, and everytime I check the Astrox forums I feel so happy I took the risk.

Without a doubt you are the most amazing dev here, in my opinion, by a very large margin.

I wish GoG had a metric built into the forums to measure a devs activity and effectiveness, so people could tell at a glance what games are recieiving good or bad support, and so devs like yourself would get more recognition.

I also want to thank sysopa for doing sooooo much beta testing! Many people here have contributed but you stand out.
MacCraigus: Hey Momoguru,
[...]
Just to give my opinion I think momoguru is really great.
And sysopa is doing a great job, straight to the point.

I add my thanks :)
i'm thinking i should put him in the credits :)
sysopa , let me know what to put in credits, normally, i have 'Full name" (sysopa) and tag.
momoguru: i'm thinking i should put him in the credits :)
sysopa , let me know what to put in credits, normally, i have 'Full name" (sysopa) and tag.
That's probably one of the coolest ways I've ever seen a developer thank a user here on the GOG forums. +1