It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

4K Fullscreen - SANDBOX - Huge Sandbox Generator Options

4K resolution - Fullscreen

Launch SANDBOX -> huge options (some text out of screen, no scrolling available)

Attached screenshots

(not a blocking problem - can be played windowed mode, the game has a lot of settings - anyway correction will be greatly appreciated when possible)

Thank you :)
Attachments:
Entering the Warp Gate
The ship disappears long before it reaches the warp gate. If I remember correctly, in earlier versions the ship flew directly into the warp gate.
The same applies to docking at stations.

Circles around stations and structures
In the tactical view, circles around stations and structures are displayed. What do they mean?
Market data
The market data displayed in the data journal under stations are mostly in alphabetical order (MarketDataOK.jpg), but for some stations they are also mixed (MarketDataMixedUp.jpg).
It are not always the same stations, they change with each new campaign.
Attachments:
Post edited January 14, 2021 by sysopa
sysopa: Market data
The market data displayed in the data journal under stations are mostly in alphabetical order (MarketDataOK.jpg), but for some stations they are also mixed (MarketDataMixedUp.jpg).
this due to how you search the market before you exit. how you leave the market sorted will be how it stores the data in the journal.
Skess01: 4K Fullscreen - SANDBOX - Huge Sandbox Generator Options

Launch SANDBOX -> huge options (some text out of screen, no scrolling available)

Attached screenshots

(not a blocking problem - can be played windowed mode, the game has a lot of settings - anyway correction will be greatly appreciated when possible)

set the reference resolution on the title screen to 1960 x 1080 and see if that helps. i will work on the autodetect in the meantime.
Post edited January 15, 2021 by momoguru
sysopa: Market data

this due to how you search the market before you exit. how you leave the market sorted will be how it stores the data in the journal.

It seems that this function is not working properly. I have tried to convert a Data Market mixed up display to alphabetical order, but I have not found a way no matter what I have tried. I noticed that the mixed up list in the player stations txt file matches the list in the station txt file in the astrox imperium_data\mod\stations directory. It seems that occasionally this list is copied to the player file without modification.
i will check it
Skess01: 4K Fullscreen - SANDBOX - Huge Sandbox Generator Options

Attached screenshots

momoguru: set the reference resolution on the title screen to 1960 x 1080 and see if that helps. i will work on the autodetect in the meantime.
Perfectly fixed in 0.0115 thank you! :)