It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some Suggestions/Problems 0.087a:

Started new campaign. Couldn't leave the Welcome Centre, game stopped, but mouse pointer could still be moved. No reaction on click. Only way out, save game and reload.
wasd stopped moving the character?
Walked around the station, returned to the start, clicked on the person next to the machine, game stopped and view froze. Mouse cursor could still be moved but clicking on the person or machine next to it was not successful. The only way out is save game and reload.
you dont have to click them... as clicking will stop the walking, and allow you to interact with the mouse. however, there is nothing to interact with yet, (coming soon). so clicking things will not do anything.

if you walk up to the guy, it should automatically trigger the dialog, which is how you undock.
make sure you verify the game files and make sure everything is up to date.
I got it now. Thank you.
no problem :) thank you for all the feedback! you alone have help kill at least 20 bugs :)
Galaxy Map
Mission start and end sector are mixed up.
yes, reported on steam, i fixed for build 88. not all missions, just a few.
About ammo:
The ammunition has strange damage factors.
Basic type: 0.34 + 0.33 + 0.33 = 1.0
Next type: 0.80 + 0.10 + 0.10 =1.0
Core type: 1.05 + 0.10 + 0.10 = 1.25
The next type is actually useless because it is not stronger than the basic type.
Suggestion:
Basic type: 0.34 + 0.33 + 0.33 = 1.0
Next type: 0.60 + 0.25 + 0.25 = 1.1
Core type: 0.55 + 0.55 + 0.2 = 1.3
Post edited December 31, 2019 by sysopa
And once again my favorite inconsistency: the weapons are too big when mounted on the ship.
Some weapons are almost half the size of some ships. A size like in the active icons in the garage would be fit much better.
ill tweak the ammo.... and once i finalize the turrets, i will scale them down a little.
Ship Details
Shield Recharge doesn’t show any bonus when Ship Shield Regeneration skill is in use.
Police (blue dots):
I have often seen the police (blue dots) shooting at normal ships (white dots) and destroying them.