It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NiSiSuinegEht: I've been mining and trading with a few stations, creeping farther and farther out for the more valuable ores, and have seen multiple stations that will suddenly become "Out of Stock" on almost every single item they sell, literally within minutes of the last visit. Travelling multiple sectors away and returning, quitting completely out of the game, waiting extended periods of time in-game, nothing seems to get these stations to restock.

To make matters worse, it's happened just as I had enough money for the next big upgrade that station was selling. Is there any way to force a station to restock, or am I just running afoul of some game mechanic I can't seem to find documented anywhere?

Edit: I see I can edit the station files directly to restock them as a short term workaround, but I still don't know what the in-game conditions for them selling out and restocking automatically are.
the game will not calculate econimic restock when shut down. your best bet is to let the game run , so the event generator will run. i am looking into a new system that will prevent the out of stock for too long.
Fantom20xx: I cant seem to get in to mercs cargo any more in a station
if you click the ship, it will open cargo. i will address this soon.
sysopa: Auto pilot stop did not occur anymore, but do not ask why.
i completely rewrote all the GPS code. it is solid and working as intended now. it is also much faster when clicking long routes. i had to redo it, because it sucked when trying to jump 450 sectors on a 500 sector map.

anyway, it's fixed in 66
Post edited August 04, 2019 by momoguru
momoguru: the game will not calculate econimic restock when shut down. your best bet is to let the game run , so the event generator will run. i am looking into a new system that will prevent the out of stock for too long.
Ah, ok. I wasn't sure when that processing was being done. Will a station restock even when player occupied, or should I wait in another station/system?

Loving the progress so far, shaping up to be a pretty versatile game. Now that I've seen the datafiles for the saves, I could see a lot of custom scenario possibilities. Especially if you added optional prerequisites for Missions such as prior missions completed, to allow for mission chains.
cool thanx for the info and keep up the work this game is one of my top 10
will do , and thanx :)