It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First - Thank you for this option and for the game in generally. My life has been very busy and this has provided a needed diversion. I created the sandbox game because I wanted to explore the crafting portion of the game and the Hse play seemed to be missing prints. Here our my observations.

I concur with the map problems the connections are to light and make finding paths difficult. I actually restarted from a 500 sector game to 200 with branch layout because I could not be sure of navigation. Spent 10+ hours unable to get back to where I started (I am playing with out life support effect) I would also meantion here that in Pilot assets it would be helpful for the system to be listed with the station.

Fabricator is very fast - it would be nice to have a option to input how many are to be made. I hesitate to point this out because you will screw me up if you fix it but I have found I can put items in the fabricator and go beyound my storage limits - no hurry on fixing this.

It would also be helpful to specify a number of items (by number input ) to transfer. The Alt option becomes dificult when scaling down large quanities.

There is also a werid market bug with a zero value sell order but if you take it it will adjust your experience level to be -275,000,000 or similar. I have gone in and adjusted the pilot info txt file to correct and have done this multiply times. My market skills are minimal level 1 or 2.

There are some spelling errors - one I can remember right now is Psybermind which appears as "Psbermind" I believe.

Last thing and this is a dumb question the community can answer - How do we harvest Electron Orbs?

Thanks again for your game!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
thanks for the feedback. i took some notes and will address some of those QoL issues. :)