hey guys thank you very much for your reports!
most of these issues must have already been fixed, but let me know if you keep encountering any of them!
Thanks for updating the game !
Also, while playing I found some other bugs which I don't know if have been fixed already or not:
- Turning the view all the way to one direction while using istinct can "lock" the ship in place for several seconds after the istinct has been deactivated.
- Sometimes you can see "white dirt" around the characters cutouts in the dialogues during the missions, and you can particularly see it around the balloons contour.
The Very Satellite boss character has some white writing poking from the bottom of the screen when it talks, especially during the stage boss intro.
- You can destroy the Very Satellite boss "shields" before they finish to wrap around it, and if you do so the boss gets "stuck" and can't open up it's weakspot anymore.
Also, this boss Gachapon statuette is bugged, its shields are all clustered together and far on one side of the central body
- The S rank trophy doesn't show up, so far I beat 3 missions with S (Hunger CT, Very Satellite, and Metropolis B) and the trophy never appeared, I only knew I scored an S because I checked the scoreboard (also, getting an S rank can get the boss music to loop even after the stage ended).
- The aqua colored bits on the ground of the Woofavelas boss have some weird glitching regardless of the graphics settings used.
- There is one council thorward the end of the game (not sure which one but is one after the "prison" stage) where the characters speak spanish regardless of the language setting.
Personal note about the alternative skin for the Duck ship: I don't know about spanish but "Cazzeria" in italian has a gross meaning related to male genitalia so... I'd change it's name into something else.
Suggestion about the "true ending": I know most of these characters are just portraits and not fullbodies so, I'd try to hide the "bottom" or "empty space" with either props or cutouts of other characters.
One particular example of this is the "cop lady" which I would flip the other way around so she might look like hidden behind another character.
Sorry if that's a lot of stuff but I'm just reporting things I've seen that I'm not sure are supposed to be there.
Thank you again for updating the game and hoping to can see more in future !
Edit / addition: I found out some stages don't record the score if you supposedly get an S rank.
I just beat Woofavelas twice with 520 points and I had the same effects described from when I achieved an S rank in the other stages, but it doesn't record it and it still counts an A with the older score.