It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
v1.1.2 is finally live for all PC platforms!

features
-add group videos that have been unlocked by the player to extras menu.
-damage is added to the car after every stage according to the damage setting and stage distance.
-cars on wet stages are shinier and wetter looking. dirt will also look muddier and a bit more diffuse on dry stages.

improvements
-crowd system should now respond correctly to change in settings.
-reorganized extras menu
-increased car livery texture size from 1024x1024 to 2048x2048 which makes them much clearer
-made the new group 4 heritage cars smaller.
-on car chooser menu, keep car rotation between car selections
-added new class unlock sequence in career mode for more hype!
-ai gets more damage after every stage according to the player's damage setting
-baked water Material to be more performant.

fixes
-added missing side mirrors and wind wipers to the original car
-fix bug where replay ui could remain on screen after exiting replay
-fix bug where button mashing 'submit' after restarting race from pause menu would result in continuously restarting
-fix bug where the hidden photomode hud would display after taking a screenshot when it should remain hidden
-fix grass visible through prop car on villacidro
-fix sign always knocked on vestpollen
-fix explosive pole on nasu highland
-fix incorrect fence colliders on nikko
-fix bug where simulator achievement could be awarded without the player finishing in first place
-fix ghosts not functioning correctly on haapajarvi
-fix issues with removing files from screenshot folder
-fixed a Finland road having weird bumps
-mac case-sensitive save fixes
-ghost corruption fix
-volumetric lighting fix for mac
-photo mode effects fix
-fixed a floating jump arch on normarkku

v1.1.2b hotfix is live!

improvements
wear and tear damage on the severe setting has been halved

fixes
fix tree in haybale on Noormarkku
fix flags in ground on Noormarkku
fix rock on road on Noormarkku
fix das eibenhammer headlight position
fixed achievement progress not updating

v1.1.2d hotfix is live, with a new video format for the car trailers that displays correctly on Linux now.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by fideelio
I've got a new bug with the latest version:

When I finish a career race, when the game switches to the zoomed in slow motion shot, the slow motion shot doesn't stop, and I can't enter the menu, and the car goes from braking to reverse. But for some reason I can still honk the horn. Alt-F4 seems to be the only way to get out of this bug, and I've replicated it on multiple PC restarts.
MischiefMaker: I've got a new bug with the latest version:

When I finish a career race, when the game switches to the zoomed in slow motion shot, the slow motion shot doesn't stop, and I can't enter the menu, and the car goes from braking to reverse. But for some reason I can still honk the horn. Alt-F4 seems to be the only way to get out of this bug, and I've replicated it on multiple PC restarts.
would you share what version of the game you're seeing in the top left in the main menu please?
1.1.2b
high rated
MischiefMaker: 1.1.2b
thanks. sorry, i should have asked what OS details you're running as well.
if you remembered the car / livery / stage in use at the time if you can recall, or take note of car / livery / stage if it happens again, this information would be useful.

it would also be helpful if using galaxy to verify your installation. i've attached a screenshot of where to find this in galaxy.

if after verification you're still experiencing this issue, would you please submit a bug report on the art of rally website?

The best way to submit a report is through the form on art of rally's website - please head over to http://artofrally.com and click the blue button on the right side of the page

We will need the information below:

1) Description of the Bug

2) Steps to Reproduce the Bug

3) Player.log & crash.dmp file (if it exists)
Windows:
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Funselektor Labs\Art of Rally\Player.log
Mac:
~/Library/Logs/Funselektor Labs\Art of Rally/Player.log (you need to un-hide the Library folder in your home directory)
Linux:
~/.config/unity3d/Funselektor Labs\Art of Rally/Player.log

4) If possible, please provide videos and/or screenshots
Attachments:
Post edited April 29, 2021 by fideelio
Hmm...

I had already uninstalled the game before you made your suggestion, then I did a fresh install from Galaxy and now the bug seems to be gone.

Nevermind!
high rated
MischiefMaker: Hmm...

I had already uninstalled the game before you made your suggestion, then I did a fresh install from Galaxy and now the bug seems to be gone.

Nevermind!
that's great news. if you see it again, come on back. :)
MischiefMaker: Hmm...

Nevermind!
You can try the "verify installation" thingie next time before uninstalling. Galaxy messes up a lot sometimes, so I have to do it once in a while.
Unfortunately the bug is still there, but I've narrowed it down to a Galaxy vs. offline mode problem.

When I play the game with Galaxy running, I don't get the bug. But if I play it on a fresh load of Windows without Galaxy running, the bug comes back.

Maybe it's trying to report high scores or achievements to Galaxy (happens at the end of career races) and bugs out when there's no Galaxy to respond.

edit: FYI, I've submitted two bug reports on the issue to the art of rally website.
Post edited April 29, 2021 by MischiefMaker
high rated
MischiefMaker: Unfortunately the bug is still there, but I've narrowed it down to a Galaxy vs. offline mode problem.

When I play the game with Galaxy running, I don't get the bug. But if I play it on a fresh load of Windows without Galaxy running, the bug comes back.

Maybe it's trying to report high scores or achievements to Galaxy (happens at the end of career races) and bugs out when there's no Galaxy to respond.

edit: FYI, I've submitted two bug reports on the issue to the art of rally website.
thanks for the update with additional information. was able to reproduce this, and will update here with any changes but for now at least you can launch through galaxy without error. sorry for the trouble.
high rated
MischiefMaker: Unfortunately the bug is still there, but I've narrowed it down to a Galaxy vs. offline mode problem.
with your help, a hotfix v1.1.2c has been released to fix this issue. thanks, and race on!
Post edited April 30, 2021 by fideelio
Great!
v1.1.2d hotfix is live, with a new video format for the car trailers that displays correctly on Linux now.