It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I noticed there is patch 1.04 for a week now on Steam. What is the deal - developer ceased to support gog version ?
godunow: I noticed there is patch 1.04 for a week now on Steam. What is the deal - developer ceased to support gog version ?
It´s the same case on Humble Bundle for Kickstarter people too. It seems the patch has only released on Steam so far :(
I have this game on Steam, and as much as I want a DRM free version of the game, I'm not buying it on GOG unless it gets a 1.04 patch that fixes a lot of the bugs. And even then, I'll probably only buy it if it goes on sale for no less than 50% off.
In my experience contacting the devs directly will bring new patches much faster to GOG. It worked several times for me.

Edit: I have now contacted them on steam and on facebook. If somebody knows there e-mail I will contact them via mail as well. It's just a shame that so many devs don't mind the money they can get by releasing on additional platforms but are simply not able to support all of those platforms. We here on GOG have paid money for the game too and we have the right to be treated equally to the steam customers. I am so sick of having to tell devs this simple fact: if you want additional money from another distribution platform you have the obligation to support them as well.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by MarkoH01
Just received an answer on steam:

"@Mark - we'll check with GoG and ensure they get the latest patch ASAP."

(My name is Marko but nevermind ;))
Post edited December 17, 2015 by MarkoH01
Aaaand the patch is here so the thread can be closed :)
Like I said: contact the devs if a patch here on GOG is missing. Helped me nearly every time.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by MarkoH01