It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just bought, downloaded and installed Arcanum. Came looking for a hotkey list and see mention of several patches and upgrades. I'm not sure if some of these patches are included in the 1.0.7.4 version so I'm asking for a list, if any, of recommended patches to my stock version.

Thank you!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
locker420: Just bought, downloaded and installed Arcanum. Came looking for a hotkey list and see mention of several patches and upgrades. I'm not sure if some of these patches are included in the 1.0.7.4 version so I'm asking for a list, if any, of recommended patches to my stock version.

Thank you!
Why not check the sticky?
Why don't you assume I did and answer the question?
First post of sticky is still correct.

Enjoy reading it again.
Post edited July 27, 2013 by ewmarch
This is probably what you're looking for
www(dot)reddit.com/r/arcanum/comments/12w71f/stepbystep_modding_guide_arcanum_of_steamworks/

the (dot) is there because I'm getting that "you cannot post links..." bug
Saromez: the (dot) is there because I'm getting that "you cannot post links..." bug
Not a bug; your rep just isn't high enough yet. It's a restriction to deter spammers.