It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

I was just curious which NPCs in the game have very high TA, maybe close to 100?
They can be non-joinable NPCs like Liam's mother and also joinable NPCs whose TA increases with time.
pavlekocev25: Hi guys,

I was just curious which NPCs in the game have very high TA, maybe close to 100?
They can be non-joinable NPCs like Liam's mother and also joinable NPCs whose TA increases with time.
Interesting question. Of the available followers, I believe Franklin Payne comes closest, with Magnus not far behind. Payne's build includes one tech level in eight disciplines, plus Firearms skill; Magnus gets a +15 TA bonus just for being a Dwarf.

My vote for the NPC with the highest TA is the Repair master in Caladon; without going into spoilers, his backstory explains why.

EDIT: I just used Sense Aura on him (which took forever, btw) and confirmed that his TA is 88. Not only is he a master of Repair, but his Firearms skill is maxed out as well.
Post edited January 02, 2015 by TwoHandedSword
Sebastian eventually gets pretty close to 100, since he gets a lot of tech points: 8 schematics + full Firearms and Pick Locks skills. That's 5.5 x (8+5+5) = 99 TA. For comparison, Magnus (8 schematics + dwarven tech bonus) gets to ~60, Vollinger and Payne (8 schematics + full Firearms skill) get to around 71 - not even near the end of the scale.
Attachments:
sebastian.png (331 Kb)
Post edited January 02, 2015 by YnK
*facepalm* Sebastian! I always forget about him. Probably 'cause I almost never hang onto him for longer than it takes to craft some charged rings.
Thanks guys.