It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today I bought this game and I red that tyhe campaign is a tuturial as well so i descide to play it first. After build houses markets and lumberjack huts im stuck that guy that gives you missions keep saying i need to build 2 lumberjack huts well i did but still he keeps asking about lumberjack huts I have 6 by now and still the game doesnt progress what am i doing wrong?
This question / problem has been solved by Matewisimage
hercufles: Today I bought this game and I red that tyhe campaign is a tuturial as well so i descide to play it first. After build houses markets and lumberjack huts im stuck that guy that gives you missions keep saying i need to build 2 lumberjack huts well i did but still he keeps asking about lumberjack huts I have 6 by now and still the game doesnt progress what am i doing wrong?
Are they connected to your warehouse by road?
hercufles: Today I bought this game and I red that tyhe campaign is a tuturial as well so i descide to play it first. After build houses markets and lumberjack huts im stuck that guy that gives you missions keep saying i need to build 2 lumberjack huts well i did but still he keeps asking about lumberjack huts I have 6 by now and still the game doesnt progress what am i doing wrong?
Matewis: Are they connected to your warehouse by road?
I restarted the game and now it did just continue, the game is a biy buggy
Post edited January 16, 2016 by hercufles
Matewis: Are they connected to your warehouse by road?
hercufles: I restarted the game and now it did just continue, the game is a biy buggy
Ah cool, glad to hear it :)
hercufles: I restarted the game and now it did just continue, the game is a biy buggy
Matewis: Ah cool, glad to hear it :)
That its buggy? ;p
I evenb had a crash so i needed to hard reset the pc but all in all fun game.
Matewis: Ah cool, glad to hear it :)
hercufles: That its buggy? ;p
I evenb had a crash so i needed to hard reset the pc but all in all fun game.
:) I haven't played the game myself so I don't know how stable it is, but I am a major anno fan and from what I've heard I suspect 1404 is the best one. 1503 is pretty awesome as well, and 2070 even more so, except that it's infected with uplay :-\