It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In both campaign and scenario mode, I have issues getting quests that I have met the rrequirrements for to complete. Frequently, I will have the items necessary on my ship but be unable to turn them into the lord/warehouse in question. If it's a 'deliver x amount of product' quest, I can complete that through the diplomacy window, but if it's a 'bring this quest item (eg flotsam, castaways, etc) it simply will not complete.
It's very, very frustrating. I had a castaway quest where the 2 survivors were sitting IN my warehouse, for 4 minutes, and the quest still expired uncompleted as if I had not had them there.
I don't know what to do about it, because I can't find anything online. Googling doesn't seem to help; either no one has everr had this issue before, or Ubisoft is very good about keeping bug reporting out of the Google. I can't find any forrum where people have had and solved this issue. It's making the game nearly unplayable with how much it's irritating me.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
animagus_kitty: In both campaign and scenario mode, I have issues getting quests that I have met the rrequirrements for to complete. Frequently, I will have the items necessary on my ship but be unable to turn them into the lord/warehouse in question. If it's a 'deliver x amount of product' quest, I can complete that through the diplomacy window, but if it's a 'bring this quest item (eg flotsam, castaways, etc) it simply will not complete.
It's very, very frustrating. I had a castaway quest where the 2 survivors were sitting IN my warehouse, for 4 minutes, and the quest still expired uncompleted as if I had not had them there.
I don't know what to do about it, because I can't find anything online. Googling doesn't seem to help; either no one has everr had this issue before, or Ubisoft is very good about keeping bug reporting out of the Google. I can't find any forrum where people have had and solved this issue. It's making the game nearly unplayable with how much it's irritating me.
I'm having the same problem - Did you end up finding a solution to this?