It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wanted to player Anno 1602 (GOG Version) again, but i end up with weird colors ingame.

I wrote a batch to kill the explorer, but it didn't help.
Also tried pressing the pause button twice while in main menu, but also didn't fixed the problem.

Any ideas what i can do?
i fixed it by using dxwnd.exe, an emulator that handles old directx games.
However, would be great to find another solution :)
AlpakaDream: i fixed it by using dxwnd.exe, an emulator that handles old directx games.
Better use the DDraw compat dll here rather than dxwnd. (although it may work decently).
AlpakaDream: i fixed it by using dxwnd.exe, an emulator that handles old directx games.
Pouyou-pouyou: Better use the DDraw compat dll here rather than dxwnd. (although it may work decently).
That did not work for me, unfortunately.
AlpakaDream: That did not work for me, unfortunately.
Did you put it in the same directory that the 1602.exe ?
AlpakaDream: That did not work for me, unfortunately.
Pouyou-pouyou: Did you put it in the same directory that the 1602.exe ?
yes
AlpakaDream: yes
Strange, it worked for me. Can you provide a screenshot or 2 of how the game looks ingame and during a video ?
Are there some compatibility settings set for the exe ? If yes, try removing them.
Is there a ddraw.log file that has been created in the same directory ? If yes, is there some error message in it ?
Try another version of the dll like this one and see if it works better.
Pouyou-pouyou: Try another version of the dll like this one and see if it works better.
Thanks alot for your reply after all these time went by :)
But meanwhile I left Windows and switched to Linux (Ubuntu) where the game runs fine.
Still, thanks for you answer and help, I hope this will help other users to get rid of the problem!