It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, yeah, like the title says, it seems Anno 1602 is missing some scenarios, including the tutorial and one campaign. Which is weird. Anyone have a link where I can download them separately or what's up with that? Maybe it's worth noting that I'm playing the German version.

EDIT: All of the scenarios and campaign are in the scenario folder, but they don't show up in game.

EDIT2: It turns out they are showing up, but under the others and are just blank maps. I installed the English version and they are in their right positions. There's definitely something up with the German version, you might want to check that out, GOG.
Post edited December 16, 2019 by Christliar
Don't know what you mean i am playing the german version also and it seems the original campaign you have to beat them to open new missions.
I do see a tutorial with 5 missions i think called einführungsspiel.
The kampagne one i haven't tried yet to see if they properly unlock.
Does the english version already have all missions unlocked?
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Don't know what you mean i am playing the german version also and it seems the original campaign you have to beat them to open new missions.
I do see a tutorial with 5 missions i think called einführungsspiel.
The kampagne one i haven't tried yet to see if they properly unlock.
Does the english version already have all missions unlocked?
I don't remember what I mean anymore, it was a year ago, lol. I vaguely remember that the scenarios weren't ordered like they are in the English version, and when you try to load them up you just get endless ocean. I could try to install the German version again, GOG might've updated that so it's no longer a problem.
I'm having the same problem with the german version.
I beat the first campaign mission 3 times now but the second one does not show up. I can only replay the first one.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Flex
Flex1986: I'm having the same problem with the german version.
I beat the first campaign mission 3 times now but the second one does not show up. I can only replay the first one.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Flex
When you beat the scenario press hauptmenu and not neues spiel maybe it will show up then as i noticed this too

After beating the scenario go to main menu and not new game.
Think i noticed this too when you press neues spiel.
But maybe it can be something with writing if it was installed in program files, it should be somewhere else i think.
Even the kampagne is working for me it unlocks them after i go to main menu when i beaten the scenario, but yes i am on win xp where i am playing anno 1602 ad so maybe i don't get this bug.

The first scenario is called nach langer reise.
Post edited November 21, 2021 by Fonzer
Ah ok, I'll try that later, thank you! :)
Flex1986: Ah ok, I'll try that later, thank you! :)
So you didn't say did it work?
Also am now on windows 10, brought over the game progress file and i unlocked another stage in kampagne after beating it, but don't know if it's needed to run as admin the game also it's installed in it's own folder and not program files.
Only thing that i don't have my scores saved anymore. But whatever am just trying to beat the whole game and played where i left the game, also do run the game as admin.
Post edited January 31, 2022 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Also am now on windows 10, brought over the game progress file and i unlocked another stage in kampagne after beating it, but don't know if it's needed to run as admin the game also it's installed in it's own folder and not program files.
Only thing that i don't have my scores saved anymore. But whatever am just trying to beat the whole game and played where i left the game, also do run the game as admin.
How did you manage that?

I wanted to continue the campagn/scenarios on another PC and had to manually transfer my files due to lack of cloud sync (thanks, GOG...) but the previously unlocked scenarios don't show up on the second machine, only the first one. Also changed the language to match the other PC and executed as admin: Nothing brings back unlocked scenarios :/ I don't really want to play through all the missions again