It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Multiplayer mode is in the GOG version of ANNO 1503 disabled and i dont know how to activate it to play local with my brother.
In the Internet they say something abou tha data AnnoNetTool.exe wich i cant find in my game directory and i dont know if it helps to just add it in.
Thanks in advance for help.
This question / problem has been solved by dehumanizer95image
Anno 1503 is the only one in the series I've never tried, so I'm not an expert in this topic.
As far as I've heared, the multiplayer was never really integrated into the game, it was planned but never made it into the final game. I've checked that with the German Wikipedia, and it's kind of confirmed there, but it seems like there are unfinished builds of the multiplayer out somewhere...
I hope that I can help you:

I've activated the Multiplayer of Anno 1503 by editing the Registry

This works for Windows!

1.) Start -> Run
2.) Type in regedit and open the registry editor
3.) HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Max-Design -> Anno1503
4.) Right click on Anno1503 -> New -> DWORD
5.) Name the New DWORD into MULTIPLAYER and change the value into 1
6.) Start Anno 1503 and enjoy the multiplayer

Tested under Win 7 64 Bit
dehumanizer95: I hope that I can help you:

This works for Windows!

1.) Start -> Run

Sorry for a massive bump - however I have done this it works in terms of adding the multiplayer button underneath single player but there are no missions to choose from when trying to create a server under local player not sure if anyone has any idea on how to solve this?
dehumanizer95: I hope that I can help you:

This works for Windows!

1.) Start -> Run

evil_kenshin: Sorry for a massive bump - however I have done this it works in terms of adding the multiplayer button underneath single player but there are no missions to choose from when trying to create a server under local player not sure if anyone has any idea on how to solve this?
That's strange because I have 2 missions to choose from as you can see on this screenshot: https://imgur.com/CxpEds4