It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

how does that work?
store page writes mp and coop... I cant find either
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
more > others
Post edited September 05, 2017 by Dragzonox
Dragzonox: more > others
did you find a solution friend
pappadelta: did you find a solution friend
Out of the page, if you select your game (like for download etc...)

Multiplayer notice: In order to make use of your mutliplayer key please follow the instructions in this Support article https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001240749-Instruction-for-redeeming-multiplayer-keys.
Dragzonox: how does that work?
Launch Venice instead of the base game.

More -> Other -> Anno 1404- Venice
Dragzonox: how does that work?
UnknownFact: Launch Venice instead of the base game.

More -> Other -> Anno 1404- Venice
+1

This is when you're in the GOG Galaxy client. If you installed the game without the GOG Galaxy client one has to go to the installation folder (e.g. C:\GAMES\Anno 1404\) and launch the Addon.exe file, this will start Anno 1404 with the Venice addon. There one has to create an online profile for games over the internet, as part of this one will have to connect their uPlay (aka ubi account) account with the profile and a serial number, this serial number will be tied to the uPlay account,

Side-Node: One can use the serial to claim Anno 1404 on uPlay as well.