It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

playing missions in anno 1404, reached lost children mission and here i cant switch from peasent to citizen to patrizian to nomad building options, im stuck with citizens buildings and thats after 2 hours of playing and with patrizians and nomads levels reached.,
Any ideas ?
Post edited June 16, 2019 by deltager123
deltager123: playing missions in anno 1404, reached lost children mission and here i cant switch from peasent to citizen to patrizian to nomad building options, im stuck with citizens buildings and thats after 2 hours of playing and with patrizians and nomads levels reached.,
Any ideas ?
Same issue over here. Was able to build in higher citizens menues, but after loading the game the next day, it is inaccessible.
Has anyone found a solution for this?? I'm in the same rut. It started after I upgraded my HD to an SSD HD. Game runs, but building options and flattery/tribute functions don't work. It all works fine if I play from my external drive, but who wants to drage that around all the time?

C'mon, GOG, help!!
Steffie527
Hello,
I just completed the mission. I had no issue with building what I needed. I was using windows 10 64 bit.
My operating system is on a SSD but the game is installed onto a HDD.
Post edited August 23, 2020 by abbayarra