It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know where the regular saves are but I've been playing open world for some less tense sandbox fun, but I can't delete my old games.

When you go to 'Open World' it gives you a list of current open world game saves but I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete those.

Getting filled up too because I screw up a lot, so I start over, but it keeps my old 'screw up' on the list.

Thanks. :D
This question / problem has been solved by Matewisimage
tinyE: I know where the regular saves are but I've been playing open world for some less tense sandbox fun, but I can't delete my old games.

When you go to 'Open World' it gives you a list of current open world game saves but I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete those.

Getting filled up too because I screw up a lot, so I start over, but it keeps my old 'screw up' on the list.

It seems that the prophecy as foretold by clvnhbs 8 months ago has finally come to pass. All hail clvnhbs!
https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/3l5xdm/a_problem_with_the_location_of_savegame_files_in/
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Matewis
tinyE: I know where the regular saves are but I've been playing open world for some less tense sandbox fun, but I can't delete my old games.

Matewis: It seems that the prophecy as foretold by clvnhbs 8 months ago has finally come to pass. All hail clvnhbs!
https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/3l5xdm/a_problem_with_the_location_of_savegame_files_in/
Here is the REALLY REALLY embarrassing part: I just realized I wasn't looking at the save games but the high scores. :P
tinyE: Here is the REALLY REALLY embarrassing part: I just realized I wasn't looking at the save games but the high scores. :P
Lol ok :) I didn't even know the game had high scores, or perhaps I just forgot :P
here's what i do for my saves, put em in a blank folder, (u can keep saving over them if your full, but this way you have more of them left, there are 12 saves maybe 13 depends on the autosave spot, but you can copy em to a new folder, an an switch back an forth that way.