It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cmon guys you released 1701. Now we need the best part of the series too: 1404
Seems like 1404 is not copy protected on Steam anymore, so you can play it without Steam and Tages. So let's hope they bring it to GOG soon.
They had better bring the Gold Edition but yes, I hope it arrives soon.
I seriously hope so to, but I couldnt hold it in much longer so I bought anno 1503 and 1701 now XD

The second 1404 comes out here will be insta buy for me, I still have my collectors edition of 1404 laying in my room (with the nice wooden chest, seeds, compass,...) but dont wanna install it on my new computer again because of all the tages crap (even tho a patch removes it now, I still dont trust it).

Who knows, maybe next month 1404 will release, my wallet is ready!
As a big Anno Fan I approve. I started with Anno 1503 when I was 5 years old and Anno 1701 was the first game I was ever hyped about. Played the shit out of that one and then Anno 1404. In my opinion the best one so far. It's extremly polished, good looking even today and all in all just great. And since it's DRM Free (removed the Tages System) it should hopefully be possible.
I do hope however that it will come with the expansion. Although I have the Base Game + Expansion on Disc here, it's nice to ahve it on gog aswell.
Post edited August 16, 2015 by The_Blog
Anno at GoG? => shut up and take my money! :D
would be the same when 1404 would be released on GoG...best as gold-Version like the others!
Feeling the same, hope we get it on GoG soon. Nothing against steam but i'd rather have it on here where everything is optional and user friendly.
What's 1404 expansion name again, Venice?
yep...Venice is correct.
Vraccas: dont wanna install it on my new computer again because of all the tages crap (even tho a patch removes it now, I still dont trust it).
If you really want to play it, you can. Tages is indeed removed from the game entirely. TRUST DEM PATCHES! :p
There we go, like I promised, insta-buy, time to download and play :D
Which of the 4 Anno should I get when they go on sale?
abbayarra: Which of the 4 Anno should I get when they go on sale?
Well, my favorites are definitely Anno 1404 and Anno 1701. Anno 1701 is a little bit more easy to play compared to Anno 1404 which is far more complex. But both of them are superb games which I highly recommend to play if you like building strategy games.
(wrong location)
Post edited April 03, 2016 by MarkShot