It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Patch notes: Build 2012 (August 17 2019 Update)

+Option to change the in game message font [alt message font in HUD options].
+Possible Fix for achievements not unlocking .
+Reduced damage on star of torment soul mode slightly.
+Few other small bugfixes.
When do we get the offline installer/patch for this latest build?
Jaujon: When do we get the offline installer/patch for this latest build?
+1
The offline installers are still not updated. This is absolutely unacceptable.No idea why GOG doesn't care about updating them. I opened a support ticket for this and all I got was the usual "we can't give you an eta" blablabla. I'm so sick of hearing that 08/15 shit over and over.
The builds are supposed to be generated automatically, not sure why it's not there.

We're looking into it. Waiting on a reply from GOG.
elzee: The builds are supposed to be generated automatically, not sure why it's not there.

Do you know what the warrior DLC thing does?
elzee: The builds are supposed to be generated automatically, not sure why it's not there.

McMicroDonalds: Do you know what the warrior DLC thing does?
The warrior edition comes with the soundtrack, and some other goodies like wallpapers, concept art, sound clips.
McMicroDonalds: Do you know what the warrior DLC thing does?
elzee: The warrior edition comes with the soundtrack, and some other goodies like wallpapers, concept art, sound clips.
Yeah but if you go to download it from the downloads section. There's actually a piece of DLC called Warrior Edition. It's an exe that you install over the game. However it doesn't appear to do anything and I even opened it up with 7zip. All I found inside where some pictures.
elzee: The warrior edition comes with the soundtrack, and some other goodies like wallpapers, concept art, sound clips.
McMicroDonalds: Yeah but if you go to download it from the downloads section. There's actually a piece of DLC called Warrior Edition. It's an exe that you install over the game. However it doesn't appear to do anything and I even opened it up with 7zip. All I found inside where some pictures.
Thanks for the clarification. I've been wondering, now that that installer is no longer in my list of downloadable files for this game.