It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I seem to be unable to download AITD2 & 3.

I can download all the other extras without dificulty, but not the setups for AITD2 & 3.

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome, but both stall when almost finished ("few seconds remaining" etc.).
My guess is that somehow my Antivirus (Eset Smart Security 4.2) is blocking the download, but I have been unable to pin down the problem.

Have anyone had similar problems or know of a sollution?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I downloaded those without problems, but i use IE8

If it is your AV causing the problem you could try to temporarily disable it, download the 2 games and re-enable the AV after that.
I had this problem. I tried downloading them with Firefox 4.0, but they failed two times each as you described. I was able to successfully download them with Opera 11.
downloaded(and Finished) with opera no problem here
Post edited April 22, 2011 by Kaliosmasteris
IE9, no issues here.
RustyWombat: I seem to be unable to download AITD2 & 3.

I can download all the other extras without dificulty, but not the setups for AITD2 & 3.

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome, but both stall when almost finished ("few seconds remaining" etc.).
My guess is that somehow my Antivirus (Eset Smart Security 4.2) is blocking the download, but I have been unable to pin down the problem.

Have anyone had similar problems or know of a sollution?
If you have real-time protection turned on in your antivirus this may well cause the problem, as these are two pretty big exe files, which can take some time for antivirus to scan them in background (especially on old computers).
As already was said, try to temporary disable antivirus or its real-time protection.
OK, thanks to all of you for your help.

Unfortunately I must have displeased the WebGods, as they in their omnipotent wisdom have cut off my home web access leaving me only a slow connection at work, so I'll have to wait with the implementation of your suggested strategies.

Looking forward to it though, as I have now completed AITD1 (which I still think is the best of the series, btw)