It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dear GOG.com
Since some (many?) months AvP 1 Classic seems to have vanished from the list of games to buy here.

Where did it go?
Why did it have to go?

Much Worse though, you -still- keep advertising AvP 1 Classic in sales like the curent Paradox & Rebellion
Weekly Sale, so you make people believe that it can be bought. Some may even register a GOG account just
because of that game.

That's neither funny nor is it proper business-behaviour.
That's Steam-style misconduct...

Disclaimer:
If i did something wrong and -that- is the reason why i cannot find or buy that game,
ignore the above and replace it with "-What- did i do wrong and/or -Why- cannot i find or buy it?"

love, Scuanor
Scuanor:
I see the game in the shop no problem so I guess it is again the lovely German blocking of some games in action. You could have seen it in here before GOG setup a German language service...

I see it is discounted at the moment. Would you like to have it as a gift? You could maybe gift me or the community giveaway something else also of a low price.

You would need to change your settings to allow me to chat with you if you want a code for the game.

https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy change it to anyone
Post edited October 13, 2017 by Themken
AvP is still on the german index so you don't see it when using a german IP adress (region lock).
°gasp° What the... I feel like living in China now.

Thanks to you both for that info :o)

Would have been nicer, if it would still be -viewable- in the store,
yet not buyable if blocked.

Is there some place in the forums here, where all the blacklisted games are.. well, listed?
(although i assume, even listing a blocked game would be forbidden)

Themken, thanks for the offer, but i can not imagine that would be legal or
allowed according to the GOG-TOS in this particular case.
Scuanor: Would have been nicer, if it would still be -viewable- in the store,
yet not buyable if blocked.
A lot of people have said as much.
Scuanor: Is there some place in the forums here, where all the blacklisted games are.. well, listed?
(although i assume, even listing a blocked game would be forbidden)
There is, if memory does not fail me, but I cannot find it. It was either a forum thread or a GOG mix or both.
Scuanor: Themken, thanks for the offer, but i can not imagine that would be legal or
allowed according to the GOG-TOS in this particular case.
This thing is done a lot here and quite openly.
Regional Locked Games on GOG
+1 Good job!