It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the launcher creates a desktop shortcut and a start menu avp2000 folder, please remove this function. i use a custom directory to start the games so after the 1st installation of the game i remove desktop shortcut and a start menu folder. its getting a pain in the ass to do it over and over again.

also are there plans to add an logout button to the launcher?
Post edited February 12, 2015 by apehater
When I choose "Multiplayer" in the manu, AvP freezes and I have to shut it down through the task manager.
After that, I have problems launching the game again. I restart the launcher, it says it is up to date, but when I press "PLAY" nothing happens. Then it takes about five minutes of trying and the game finally launches.
Great launcher!
I like how the updater shows you how much the whole download is and the progress bar.
The launcher did take a few seconds to start though and I wasn't sure if I had clicked on it or not. Maybe a splash screen or a window can open right away so I know it has opened. This was both before and after the first update progress bar for the galaxy client. There was nothing in the task bar to say it was opening either.
I have noticed this with other programs though, they seem slow to start on my computer. Maybe it is just me.
Overall though, very good!
A little problem detected....

Launching the game from the galaxy not works...... if this does not work in compatibility mode with Windows 98 / Windows Me.
having a problem with a laptop screen, the client is rather "scrunched", any chance for a little reworking if using on 1366 x 768 - its making it a rather miserable experience.

also having a problem importing already installed games form any drive that is not drive C:

edit: whoops i was direct here for any gog galaxy feedback this seems to only be focused for avp, sorry.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by chezybezy
I'd appreciate a way to make the text in this bigger, I like to play on the big screen while sitting on my couch, plus the wife has poor eyesight, and it can be a bit difficult to view in either situation.
Ugly-x10: I'd appreciate a way to make the text in this bigger, I like to play on the big screen while sitting on my couch, plus the wife has poor eyesight, and it can be a bit difficult to view in either situation.
That's been a problem for a while. It has to do with the resolution you're playing at. Higher res = smaller font size. Try turning it down.
Post edited September 02, 2015 by Olde72