It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just check the game and start with the Predator campaign. I noticed back when it's released on Steam the Predator campaign intro was cutted. Just asec, when the Pred blows up the Marine head. I know there is a patched, uncutted version at the fan site. But GOG always gave us uncut, unedited, original version, DRM free, etc. games. How that happened?
OptimusHun: I just check the game and start with the Predator campaign. I noticed back when it's released on Steam the Predator campaign intro was cutted. Just asec, when the Pred blows up the Marine head. I know there is a patched, uncutted version at the fan site. But GOG always gave us uncut, unedited, original version, DRM free, etc. games. How that happened?
The cut version of the Predator intro was always the version that came with AvP Gold back in 2000. GOG and Rebellion are trying to keep this release as close to the 2000 one as possible. It's the same on Steam. For the intro Rebellion originally intended you have to manually download and install it: http://www.moddb.com/mods/aliens-versus-predator-classic-redux/downloads/uncut-predator-intro
Post edited November 10, 2014 by MadMaxRW