It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks for reporting.

We have fix this problem and now download works correctly

Regards,
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Raff
Hey guys, I just got the game in my account, but I went to download it and I got a 404 page after clicking on the installer link... Anyone else get this?
yes, be patient :D
Zacron: Hey guys, I just got the game in my account, but I went to download it and I got a 404 page after clicking on the installer link... Anyone else get this?
Nope, worked fine for me...
Maybe force refresh or try again in some minutes?
Or without installer?
sbolokanov: yes, be patient :D
But I WANT ITTTTTT... just kidding, I figure it is just a part of getting it set up, but wanted to be sure.
Zacron: Hey guys, I just got the game in my account, but I went to download it and I got a 404 page after clicking on the installer link... Anyone else get this?
Hecke: Nope, worked fine for me...
Or without installer?
I was using the direct link from my account, not the downloader. What did you use?
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Zacron
sbolokanov: yes, be patient :D
Zacron: But I WANT ITTTTTT... just kidding, I figure it is just a part of getting it set up, but wanted to be sure.
Hecke: Nope, worked fine for me...
Or without installer?
Zacron: I was using the direct link from my account, not the downloader. What did you use?
Oh sorry, I thought you tried the "gog-downloader"-link. Yeah, this link is broken. even tried with en1installer0 and 1 and those didn't work either.
Sorry!
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Hecke
Zacron: But I WANT ITTTTTT... just kidding, I figure it is just a part of getting it set up, but wanted to be sure.

I was using the direct link from my account, not the downloader. What did you use?
Hecke: Oh sorry, I thought you tried the "gog-downloader"-link. Yeah, this link is broken. even tried with en1installer0 and 1 and those didn't work either.
Sorry!
I was just about to edit my post... I tried the downloader link and it words fine, but yeah the browser download is broken