It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,
Thank you for this awsome game :)
The only problem i have is the following one : I have only one option for setting the resolution : 640x480 ! No better resolution ??? thank you for help
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I thought that, and after rooting around the Options menu, it's hidden along with changing the video card or 'select the video card'. I've bumped mine up to 1366x768 and it works fine. I hit Enter whilst over the resolution to change it, has that fixed it?
Post edited October 22, 2014 by vansen7
Sladriyel: Hi all,
The only problem i have is the following one : I have only one option for setting the resolution : 640x480 ! No better resolution ??? thank you for help
Hi!

You can choose anything from 640x480 to 4K in the Audio/Video menu.

You can change resolution in game, in the main menu choose Audio/Video options and in that menu choose Resolution (it's at the very top), pick your resolution.

Choose "use these settings" and done. When you start a new game, it will be at that resolution. The menu itself is always at the same resolution. Don't worry about that.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Atlantico
Atlantico: You can choose anything from 640x480 to 4K in the Audio/Video menu.
You can go even higher than 4K if you want :D
(the game crashed when I tried to take an in-game screenshot at that res so here's one at 7680x4320 instead)
Post edited October 22, 2014 by DreadMoth
Sladriyel: Hi all,
Atlantico: Hi!

You can choose anything from 640x480 to 4K in the Audio/Video menu.

You can change resolution in game, in the main menu choose Audio/Video options and in that menu choose Resolution (it's at the very top), pick your resolution.

Choose "use these settings" and done. When you start a new game, it will be at that resolution. The menu itself is always at the same resolution. Don't worry about that.
Ok all!
I didn t have time to play again since. I ll try this in the afternoon ! Thx again for your replies :-) !