It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just wondering if I can install this mod in one of my PCs with the game, in order to play multiplayer for the Galaxy Beta.
YaTEdiGo: Just wondering if I can install this mod in one of my PCs with the game, in order to play multiplayer for the Galaxy Beta.
Currently after installing the mod the launcher is disabling them after downloading a 102Mb file so I would hold off to see if a GOG staff member replies to my thread about mods

http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000/mods_being_disabled_by_launcher

It does however say on ModDb that the mod is compatible with other players that don't have it installed
YaTEdiGo: Just wondering if I can install this mod in one of my PCs with the game, in order to play multiplayer for the Galaxy Beta.
Iain: Currently after installing the mod the launcher is disabling them after downloading a 102Mb file so I would hold off to see if a GOG staff member replies to my thread about mods

http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000/mods_being_disabled_by_launcher

It does however say on ModDb that the mod is compatible with other players that don't have it installed
Ummm I think I will install the game in my two computers, if I have time, in one with the MOD to see if I have the same issue as you, and in the other the vanilla version, I will keep you posted, hopefully soon, as I am going to have pretty busy days.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by YaTEdiGo
Iain: Currently after installing the mod the launcher is disabling them after downloading a 102Mb file so I would hold off to see if a GOG staff member replies to my thread about mods

YaTEdiGo: Ummm I think I will install the game in my two computers, if I have time, in one with the MOD to see if I have the same issue as you, and in the other the vanilla version, I will keep you posted, hopefully soon, as I am going to have pretty busy days.
That would be cool so if it happens to others I know it's not just me. Maybe try it online and offline and see what happens

It did initially work for me, I think I actually had the launcher open just minimised when I applied the mods so it didn't see the change in files. Once the launcher was closed though and restarted it pulled down the file and back to vanilla!!

Just started playing through AvP2010 again as a temp measure until GOG let us know what is going on
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Iain
YaTEdiGo: Ummm I think I will install the game in my two computers, if I have time, in one with the MOD to see if I have the same issue as you, and in the other the vanilla version, I will keep you posted, hopefully soon, as I am going to have pretty busy days.
Iain: That would be cool so if it happens to others I know it's not just me. Maybe try it online and offline and see what happens
Good idea.
Hey sorry, I had crazy busy days, I move back to other country for working (Actually I am working out of my continent -_-) So I didnt had any time for playing, hope I will test the game when I will have my new apartment and internet connection ready!