It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it's 3spooky5me but in a good way. keep it up whoever made the game
GoodOldGamer2142: it's 3spooky5me but in a good way. keep it up whoever made the game
Ever play #2?
GoodOldGamer2142: it's 3spooky5me but in a good way. keep it up whoever made the game
tinyE: Ever play #2?
no. only this one.
and i won't even dare hahaha
tinyE: Ever play #2?
GoodOldGamer2142: no. only this one.
I was actually going to say while I think it's better, it's a lot bigger and more story oriented so it's not nearly as scary. A lot of the fighting takes place is wide open places (even outside), there is a lot of light, and from time to time you even have NPCs helping you out so it's not 100% totally alone and cornered, kind of the way #1 is.
GoodOldGamer2142: no. only this one.
tinyE: I was actually going to say while I think it's better, it's a lot bigger and more story oriented so it's not nearly as scary. A lot of the fighting takes place is wide open places (even outside), there is a lot of light, and from time to time you even have NPCs helping you out so it's not 100% totally alone and cornered, kind of the way #1 is.
ok.