It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Map - http://aow.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=1203

Players: Threekings, Jyri, ZFR, Southern, Cyberrod

(Decided to leave out Arnuz as he's already in PBEMs and I want to make sure the less active/communicative chaps actually all get in PBEMs instead of just being lead on and then forgotten about, but hopefully we can start EVEN MORE PBEMs SOON. Gods knows what trickery Arnuz would commit on this map)

Choose your race:

Highmen - ZFR
Elves - Southern
Azracs - Cyberrod
Dark Elves - Jyri
Undead - Threekings

No allied victory, no cheating, yadda yadda. Free Movement Warships are allowed, since this map is crazy anyway lol

Also, NEW RULE - you can cast Free Movement on warships - but not on the starting Galleon! Too powerful.

Going to start this game presently
Post edited April 19, 2020 by southern
Have played Elves and Highmen, would prefer something else this time.
Ha ha better, I'm in a lot of games now!

.. Still. :(
I'll take Highmen or Azracs, please.

What's free moving warships?
Casting the spell Free Movement on warships so they can move on land.
Interesting. That's pretty powerful.

Is it OK to look at map in editor before the game starts?
Post edited April 17, 2020 by ZFR
ZFR: Interesting. That's pretty powerful.

Is it OK to look at map in editor before the game starts?
IMO yes since I've made the map so obviously saw it, other people've played it before, etc
OK, I got the email wrapper, downloaded the map and I'm ready to go.

Please don't feel intimidated. I think you any of you has a chance of winning even with me playing.
Game is on. Turn order is as listed in the OP, so ZFR is first. Also, I guess I snubbed Thereunto's ''Beneath Xelm'' edit with this PBEM, but I also want to see how the map functions after the edits I made to it following the last PBEM on it.
Getting this error when I try to send. Any ideas?

Or at least tell me how to send it manually? Where is the file save located after I press End Turn.
Attachments:
hello.png (302 Kb)
When I try to load the game again I get the message "This game has ended. Restart only allowed for resending..." I get the option of sending it manually or automatically. But even if I select manual, it still uses the wrapper and it fails with the error.

EDIT: OK, sent manually.
Oh, btw, in the end turn dialog you actually DON'T select ''automated (use email program)", you select manual and then the wrapper supposedly handles it

Manually sent turns get picked up by the next guy's wrapper just fine, so it's not inconveniencing me if you have to send them manually, at least...

I'm not actually sure if it works with hotmail any more. I think Jyri set up a gmail account once hotmail stopped working with it. Sorry, I forgot to mention that, but there's always something to be forgotten.
southern: Oh, btw, in the end turn dialog you actually DON'T select ''automated (use email program)", you select manual and then the wrapper supposedly handles it

Manually sent turns get picked up by the next guy's wrapper just fine, so it's not inconveniencing me if you have to send them manually, at least...

I'm not actually sure if it works with hotmail any more. I think Jyri set up a gmail account once hotmail stopped working with it. Sorry, I forgot to mention that, but there's always something to be forgotten.
Is it too late to change my email?
southern: Oh, btw, in the end turn dialog you actually DON'T select ''automated (use email program)", you select manual and then the wrapper supposedly handles it

ZFR: Is it too late to change my email?
Just need to tell threekings to use the new email on his end turn dialog
TS