It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After we narrowly beat the Undead to the Lizard Leader to defeat him, the Undead Leader rushes to steal the Valley that has temporarily fallen to Frostling hands in the absence of our Leader. In such an instance, the Halflings can only ask; have the Undead tried our finest wines? We must insist you take a detour to our renowned vineyards!

(Blocking you off completely would've been too uncool though I did have the units to do it lol)
IniochReborn: After we narrowly beat the Undead to the Lizard Leader to defeat him, the Undead Leader rushes to steal the Valley that has temporarily fallen to Frostling hands in the absence of our Leader. In such an instance, the Halflings can only ask; have the Undead tried our finest wines? We must insist you take a detour to our renowned vineyards!

(Blocking you off completely would've been too uncool though I did have the units to do it lol)
Skelt Squire of the Undead

Even the halflings come to pay their respects to the leader of the Undead. One day all will join my kingdom. A wraith diplomat meets with the political envoy of the New High Council. For now they rest the long sleep, but soon they will truly awaken

TS

(I actually would have found that pretty funny, even with the setup you had I had to warp party out of there. I sure hope I get the 7 turns of the AIs being alive to pop out some fancy air galleys)
Had to restart the game because I fought an indy ship beside a bridge and the battle took place over grass. neither ship could move, so I had to surrender my forces. Didnt feel like losing a dragonship to a glitch so I restarted.
Undead - Day (?)

We lose more territory through brigades by independents

TS

(I had a chuckle when I realised what Inioch did to take over a 4-block, got me good!)
Pressed done instead of cancel for hero upgrade so restarted
Double Town Gate? I was surprised to see you torch that city lol
Miskclicked and sent a large stack in the wrong direction. going to restart on that account. Also these dwarven balloons are a major nuisance
Haha yup, got me. Surrounded by ants, I await my death by Air Galley. Would have been cool if my enchanted Syron would have gone on a rampage and broken me free. Good game!
Good game Inioch!

You really put the offensive of my forward lines and deprived my Nation of resources. Assimilating the Highmen occured as a fell stroke.

Drakko Whalefin Rides On!

Skelt Squire:

We will honour the peaceable ways of the Land by crushing your forces, taking your resources, and utterly grounding Undead bones into the ground.

Unless...

"Inioch" happens to warp party with his Balloons and Loyal Disciples. In which case we will grind his leather and helium ships into dust with dislocation and dismantle the very bones from Skelt Squires Body.

TS-

The undead are probably busy mapping out territories as we speak- Such was the cost of a Cult of Storms alliance on your head Ham Banger.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by blackcat29
Good game!
Good game! was hamstrung by Banger in terms of resources so when you were taking the North I had to fight back head on to hold onto resources. Thought I would survive the Air Galley attack but I guess medalled up packs quite a punch.