It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elves - Day 32

Our first strike against the Orcs has been successful, I will continue this plan of attack until the Elven Court has been liberated from the Orcish grasp.

~ Faelod
Fuin na Deldúath , Dark Elves, Day 32
TS

The attacks of the leaderless sand dwellers are as persistent as they are annoying. These fools will learn to respect the dominance of the elves. I can hardly wait to reach the northern front. Sand dwellers, highmen, humans... I will slaughter them all and offer their blood as a sacrifice to Mother Nax'nwalca.

The cruel lady has waited too long for an appropriate offering.
Elves - Day 33

The Orcs launch a magical lightning strike against my forces who are within the Elven Court. We strike back by killing some forces including what may have been a Dark Elf general working for the Orc leader.

~ Faelod
Fuin na Deldúath , Dark Elves, Day 33

TS

On my way to the mainland I came upon a city of our treacherous, human loving kin. After killing any resistance I took a stroll through together with the former mayor. He tried to reason with me... with me. How dare he lecture ME about what cruelty is. I have witnessed cruelty first hand. I have witnessed murder, rape and genocide of friends and family.

A small elven child cowered behind a window when it saw me... They even fill our children with lies about their evil brethren. Painting us as the traitors in the eyes of the world. I closed my heart for them in that moment, ordering my men to cut the ears of every man, woman and child. Let them have the same knobbly ears as the humans they hold over their own blood.

I will teach them what has been done to our people, what is still to this day done to them.
Elves - Day 34

There may be a bloody future ahead of us...

~ Faelod
Fuin na Deldúath , Dark Elves, Day 34

TS

Today I leave towards the north. Finally I will be able to meet the cursed Highmen. As far as I know they are the masters behind the rabid dog called humanity. And I will make them pay for what they have unleashed.
We fail a counter-attack on invading Elvish forces, but double our efforts to interfere with their production. I have to calm my caged Doom Bats.... soon my pets, soon you shall feast on Elf flesh.

TS
Elves - Day 35

What mysteries we have found under Orcish control... our retaliation will be legendary.

~ Faelod
Fuin na Deldúath , Dark Elves, Day 35

TS

Goblins are the lowest of the low. If they did not have their uses I would have exterminated them by now.
First they take one of our cities than they immediately try to broker peace. The guts these little vermin have.
Let them have their peace for now, as I need to head on north and into the lands of the cursed Highmen.
Elves - Day 36

Large groups of Highmen have been spotted, adjusting forces to compensate.

~ Faelod
Fuin na Deldúath , Dark Elves, Day 36

TS

The first hard battles have been fought. After slaughtering the highmen wherever we found them, they rallied their troops and tried to resist our latest advance. Though they were able to slow us they could not stop us. An expensive victory, bought with the blood of our own. But an important one nonetheless now that we have crushed their line of defense, the way into their main land lies before us.