It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can't seem to find this game in the game library, nor on my wishlist. But still, I receive newsletter saying that the game from my wishlist is on sale!

Is this somehow not available in Germany? Another stupid German law?
It had trademark(or copyright???) problems with some other party because of the name. I don't remember clearly all the details, but I guess a quick search on your favorite online search engine will show you the problem.

The game was pulled out several months ago and only the people who bought it before that moment still own it. I also had it in my wishlist and I thought it returned because of the email... but nope, it was just a mistake.
Post edited April 16, 2016 by blackbishop86
blackbishop86: It had trademark(or copyright???) problems with some other party because of the name. I don't remember clearly all the details, but I guess a quick search on your favorite online search engine will show you the problem.

The game was pulled out several months ago and only the people who bought it before that moment still own it. I also had it in my wishlist and I thought it returned because of the email... but nope, it was just a mistake.
Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

I'm an expat currently living in Germany, and I had all sort of surprises regarding copyright. For example, even if it's not stated on Steam page, when I bought Fallout 3, I only got the German version!!!! wtf? At least Steam was helpful and I got a refund.
wait really, i found the game in the store of apknite though.maybe you should check it out there