It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After quite a few years of searching (even Graviteam doesn't sell it at their site) I see that Steel Fury : Kharkov 1942 is finally available on Gamersgate as of last week. Yet, the asking price of $19.99 is ridiculous for such an older title convoluted with bugs & flaws & such. I believe it was the first outing for them (Graviteam) for a tank sim. So I figure it was part of the learning process for the team of developers to eventually bring us up to Graviteam Tactics : Operation Star.

All that aside, it's still a good tank simulation game just as is Achtung Panzer : Kharkov 1943, Steel Armor : Blaze of War, and GT : Operation Star, and I want it again (my discs are kaput).

So my question is, since this has finally been brought out of hiding is there any chance we will soon be seeing it on GOG in the near future ?

I would much rather spend my money here than at Gamersgate.
Post edited January 18, 2016 by gergo66
I just purchased it from Gamersgate. Shame we did not get it here

Regards