It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man...
I think they're shitting their pants right now trying to keep the servers up and playable for the majority of the people who bought the game. Down the road we might see ultra widescreen support, though.
Leucius: I think they're shitting their pants right now trying to keep the servers up and playable for the majority of the people who bought the game. Down the road we might see ultra widescreen support, though.
Wow... they are still having server issues? That is pathetic. I stopped playing a couple days ago but I was curious how things are going with this game. I had the thought on the first day that maybe the issues with multiplayer are less about the servers and more to do with some bad coding involved with the multiplayer. Hopefully they get this fixed for you guys soon.
Leucius: I think they're shitting their pants right now trying to keep the servers up and playable for the majority of the people who bought the game. Down the road we might see ultra widescreen support, though.
ghostparadigm: Wow... they are still having server issues? That is pathetic. I stopped playing a couple days ago but I was curious how things are going with this game. I had the thought on the first day that maybe the issues with multiplayer are less about the servers and more to do with some bad coding involved with the multiplayer. Hopefully they get this fixed for you guys soon.
I'm hoping so too. I added a bunch of people to my friends list to play co op with, and every time I load it up, the servers are down for me. If this were the other place, I'd get a refund.
I`d like to have 21:9 finally!

Best regards

phila