It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Nice an update, maybe some improved features (such as keyboard mapping ?!) ... so after 4,7go I just can see the title an it crashes !

Some idea for a "ready to play" date ? When would you post a new patch ?

Bye

Edit :
The Crash report via UE, it seems to have problem with the keybindings

CallStack
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!TArray<FInputAxisKeyMapping,FDefaultAllocator>::~TArray<FInputAxisKeyMapping, FDefaultAllocator>() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\array.h:552]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!TSparseArray<TSetElement<TPair<FName,UPlayerInput::FActionKeyDetails> >,TSparseArrayAllocator<FDefaultAllocator,FDefaultBitArrayAllocator> >::Reset() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\sparsearray.h:249]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!UPlayerInput::ForceRebuildingKeyMaps() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\userinterface\playerinput.cpp:646]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!UInputSettings::ForceRebuildKeymaps() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\userinterface\inputsettings.cpp:202]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!USCLocalPlayer::OnProfileSavesLoaded() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\gameengine\sclocalplayer.cpp:213]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,UCharacterMenu,void __cdecl(UBaseWeaponData * __ptr64,enum EStatsAppliedMode)>::ExecuteIfSafe() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:858]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncLoadTask::DoWork() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\save\savetasks.h:103]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncTask<FAsyncLoadTask>::Abandon() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\asyncwork.h:305]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FQueuedThread::Run() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\private\hal\threadingbase.cpp:442]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]
Post edited September 25, 2017 by ruskgog
it now minimizes any time i try to click anything.
unplayable... man!
ruskgog: Hi,

Nice an update, maybe some improved features (such as keyboard mapping ?!) ... so after 4,7go I just can see the title an it crashes !

Some idea for a "ready to play" date ? When would you post a new patch ?

Bye

Edit :
The Crash report via UE, it seems to have problem with the keybindings

CallStack
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!TArray<FInputAxisKeyMapping,FDefaultAllocator>::~TArray<FInputAxisKeyMapping, FDefaultAllocator>() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\array.h:552]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!TSparseArray<TSetElement<TPair<FName,UPlayerInput::FActionKeyDetails> >,TSparseArrayAllocator<FDefaultAllocator,FDefaultBitArrayAllocator> >::Reset() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\sparsearray.h:249]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!UPlayerInput::ForceRebuildingKeyMaps() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\userinterface\playerinput.cpp:646]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!UInputSettings::ForceRebuildKeymaps() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\userinterface\inputsettings.cpp:202]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!USCLocalPlayer::OnProfileSavesLoaded() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\gameengine\sclocalplayer.cpp:213]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,UCharacterMenu,void __cdecl(UBaseWeaponData * __ptr64,enum EStatsAppliedMode)>::ExecuteIfSafe() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:858]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncLoadTask::DoWork() [d:\alpha\theplaines\source\absolver\save\savetasks.h:103]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncTask<FAsyncLoadTask>::Abandon() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\asyncwork.h:305]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FQueuedThread::Run() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\private\hal\threadingbase.cpp:442]
Absolver_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [d:\alpha\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]
Does version 1.071 182 work properly for you?
sane1: it now minimizes any time i try to click anything.
unplayable... man!
Can you try version 1.07 182 and see if it launches for you?
Post edited October 13, 2017 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Can you try version 1.07 182 and see if it launches for you?
Thank you !

But for the first time I bought pre-ordered game and for the first time I asked for refund ... (see players' opinions)

++
Post edited October 16, 2017 by ruskgog