It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

We have uploaded patch 1.134 that adds Russian and Spanish (text only) to Aarklash Legacy. Please check your game shelves :)

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Great! Thanx Judas.
luizcarlosjuno: Great! Thanx Judas.
You're welcome :)
Hey, I think I have a little problem with the patch, it can't find my installation.

I've installed the game and right after, I launched the patch, it failed saying it can't find the game.
I tried to launch the game once before patching but it didn't change anything.
I'm having the same problem -- I just bought Aarklash Legacy and the patcher in my library (patch_aarklash_legacy_2.0.2.5.exe) is unable to find the installation.

I'm also a little confused as to why the filename is 2.0.2.5, the title in my library is "Universal update (patch 1.134), and the version number next to that text is 2.0.2...
tjkirch: I'm having the same problem -- I just bought Aarklash Legacy and the patcher in my library (patch_aarklash_legacy_2.0.2.5.exe) is unable to find the installation.

I'm also a little confused as to why the filename is 2.0.2.5, the title in my library is "Universal update (patch 1.134), and the version number next to that text is 2.0.2...
Patch number is version of the game after patch is applied and 2.0.2 is number of installer version not the game itself.
Post edited November 09, 2014 by HenitoKisou
The patch is not good, same thing here " it can't find the game".
On steam there is a new game version 0.1.136.20393 ours is 0.1.134.20013
Post edited November 10, 2014 by papillon225
papillon225: The patch is not good, same thing here " it can't find the game".
On steam there is a new game version 0.1.136.20393 ours is 0.1.134.20013
Has there been any update on the GOG patch v2.0.2.5 issue? There was another post about more issues with this patch.
No update so far on the patch. GOG suport told me that the steam latest version hase some enchantments available only for them.
Post edited November 30, 2014 by papillon225
papillon225: the steam latest version hase some enchantments available only for them.
Then, Cyanide, goodby, if you spit on us.
This is the developer fault not GOG for not realising updates.